Matthew Thompson, PT graduated from Ithaca College in 1991. In his 20+ year career, he has worked in a University trauma center, a skilled nursing facility, a rehab hospital and was the owner of his own orthopedic physical therapy clinic. These varied settings afforded him exposure to many different types of caseloads; from pediatrics to geriatrics, neurological injuries to sports medicine.
Joining SOAR in 2013, Matthew complements the interdisciplinary team approach providing thorough physical therapy evaluation and treatments. Skilled in manual therapy techniques and an expert at facilitating dormant core musculature, your rehab needs will be well attended to in the SOAR physical therapy department.
SOAR is pleased to have Dannielle O’Hare join our great team of providers who care for and take a genuine interest in obtaining the improved quality of life that our patients deserve. Her early experience is one of distinction, where she worked as a C-130 aeromedical evacuation flight nurse, providing in-flight patient care to injured military personnel. Her credits include supervising and directing the medical team in the absence of a flight surgeon. Danni-elle comes to us with an impressive 20-year background of versatile and evidenced-based practice. She received her BS in Nursing from the University of Central Florida and her Masters Degree from Keiser University in Melbourne, FL. Her compassion for her patient population continues to be expressed through her active involvement in current
and important healthcare issues.
- M.S., Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner, Keiser University,
Melbourne, FL, 2017, (GPA 4.0)
- B.S., Nursing, University of Central Florida,
Orlando, FL, 2007, (GPA 4.0)
- A.A., Nursing, Brevard Community College,
Melbourne, FL, 2005, (GPA 4.0)
- Diploma in Nursing, Mercy School of Nursing,
Charlotte, NC, 1997
- Meritorious Service Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Nursing Honor Society, University of Central Florida
- President’s List, Brevard Community College
Licenses, Certifications And Professional Registrations
- AANP 8/2017. Licensure process initiated, State of Florida
- Registered Nurse, State of Florida
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Member of American Nurses Association
- Member of American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of Keiser University Veteran’s Association