Dr. Drahmane Kaba is a board certified, fellowship trained Interventional Pain Management Specialist with Spine, Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, a Prospira PainCare Center of Excellence. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York with a Doctorate of Medicine and completed his Residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia. Dr. Kaba speaks fluent French, Portuguese, Spanish and English. He enjoys kite surfing, traveling abroad and believes that if you truly care and love what you do, you will excel.
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified – Diplomate of the American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Syracuse, New YorkDoctorate of Medicine
- Binghamton University
- University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VirginiaPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Dr. Kaba is a fellowship trained Interventional Pain Management Specialist
- Citizen Scholastic Award – SUNY Upstate Medical University
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – Pain and Neuromuscular Council
- He speaks French, Portuguese, Spanish and English.