Richard Pectol, ARPN received his Master of Science degree in Nursing Adult/Geriatric Practitioner at Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida. Additionally, he has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from the University of Texas in Arlington, TX and Associate Degree in Nursing from Grayson County College in Denison, TX.
Richard is experienced in pain management and is certified and licensed with the State of Florida Advanced Nurse Practitioner License, American Association of Nurse Practitioners Adult/Geriatric and State of FL Registered Nurse License.
- Florida Southern College, Lakeland, Florida 2009 – 2013
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing Adult/Geriatric
- University of Texas, Arlington, Texas, 1993 – 1994
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
- Grayson County College, Denison, Texas, 1988 – 1990
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- State of Florida Advanced Nurse Practitioner License (ARNP)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners Adult/Geriatric
- State of Florida Registered Nurse License (RN)
- Trauma Nursing Core Course Certification (TNCC)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)