There’s always a possibility of getting injured on the job, no matter the field. At Spine Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, our main focus is helping the worker recover from whatever painful conditions they may be experiencing.
Our comprehensive worker’s compensation program ensures each injured employee gets appropriate medical care using a holistic approach that helps return the injured or ill employee back to pre-condition status as soon as possible. This program includes:
- Initial evaluation and treatment.
- Independent medical evaluations.
- Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI) evaluation.
When chronic pain interferes with an employee’s work, it puts the employer and the employee’s team at risk. Once the employee starts missing too much work because of their chronic pain, finding a solution can get difficult. Spine Orthopedics and Rehabilitation’s mission is to get all injured or sick employees back to good health and back to work as soon as possible.
In light of the opioid epidemic, interventional pain treatments have been growing in popularity. Our treatments help patients stay away from potentially dangerous medications that can become addictive over time. At Spine Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, we treat pain directly at the source.
SPINE ORTHOPEDICS AND REHABILITATION UNDERSTANDS THE NEED FOR:
- Coordinated Care from specialists and supplementary providers
- Appropriate and quick documentation, including status request forms and visit notes faxed within 24-hours of appointment
- Clear and quick communication
- Limited / no prescription of narcotics
- Minimal lost time at work
- Identification of malingering cases
- Rapid return to pre-condition status
- Expedited case closure
- CLOSE MONITORING OF TOTAL CLAIM COST
Reporting and communication in a timely manner is key to successful case management. At Spine Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, we specialize in communicating the patient’s treatment plan and their status with all key stakeholders. We have the ability to manage the patient’s entire case and work directly with treating physicians to make sure they get the specific care they need.